About Start Software

Start Software is an award-winning developer and leading publisher of asbestos software, systems for the legal services industry and more.

Want to know more about asbestos software Alpha Tracker? Alpha Tracker is the most used asbestos software in the UK, Australia & New Zealand with more than 60m items of asbestos data stored.

Our legal services software Alpha Legal helps will writers, accountants, solicitors, IFAs and estate agents to communicate securely with clients. Read about developments here on the blog.

Or need help with Alpha Anywhere or Alpha Transform projects or software development? You'll find useful info here.

I'm walking 50 miles non-stop in memory of a friend lost to asbestos cancer - please support me if you can

For nearly 20 years now, I have been writing and selling software to help locate and manage asbestos in buildings. Tracker and Alpha Tracker have between them captured 30,000,000+ items of asbestos-related data and those products have been the bedrock of Start Software and my business career.

Robin's JustGiving page for the Long Mynd Hike

When I started out in the asbestos industry, my mentor was industry legend Steve Shutler.  Steve would often encourage me to watch his asbestos awareness presentations about the dangers of asbestos and the diseases it causes. I learned about the appalling cancers that asbestos fibres can trigger but never once expected that they would impact someone close to me.

My friend Mike told me last year that he had been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, a lung cancer caused by contact with asbestos. From my knowledge of the disease, I knew that he was starting down a very difficult road and that certainly turned out to be the case.

Mike finally lost his battle with Mesothelioma last month and in memory of him I have signed up for the 50 mile Long Mynd Hike, an annual non-stop trek across the Shropshire hills.

Start Software will match every £ raised so please do support me if you can.  Thanks in advance.

Visit my JustGiving page here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha Validator update released

Great customer feedback x 3!

Christmas Arrangements 2009

Blog Archive

Show more